At Galaxy Precision, quality - which includes being within tolerances and using high-grade materials - is at the foundation of everything we do. Our well-equipped Quality Control Department is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. We can provide first piece, in-process, and final inspection documentation as requested by you, our client. For enhanced quality control and improved efficiency, we run JobBOSS2 Total Shop Control Software. This high-performance application is a total shop control and tracking system; recognized within the machining industry, it assists with keeping jobs on schedule, managing material ordering, and tracks production times for each operation.
Utilizing JobBOSS2, along with our Ziess Coordinate Measuring Machine for printing part results for customers to keep on record, we are able to provide efficient and accurate project details whenever needed.
We will provide these documents as needed:
- Initial Sample Inspection Reports (ISIR)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Part Submission Warrants (PSW)
- CMM / First Part / In-Process Reports
- Technical assistance for customers looking to produce tolerances on new and/or revised products to achieve optimum fit and function