At Galaxy Precision, quality - which includes being within tolerances and using high-grade materials - is at the foundation of everything we do. We use ISO9001 as a model for our inspection procedures. Our Quality Control Dept. can also provide first piece, in-process, and final inspection documentation as requested by you, our client. For enhanced quality control and improved efficiency, we run Shoptech E2 Software. This high-performance application is a total shop control and tracking system; recognized within the machining industry, it assists with keeping jobs on schedule, managing material ordering, and tracks production times for each operation.
Utilizing Shoptech E2, along with our Ziess Coordinate Measuring Machine for printing part results for customers to keep on record, we are able to provide efficient and accurate project details whenever needed.
We will provide these documents as needed:
- Initial Sample Inspection Reports (ISIR)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Part Submission Warrants (PSW)
- CMM / First Part / In-Process Reports
- Technical assistance for customers looking to produce tolerances on new and/or revised products to achieve optimum fit and function